Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Have you ever been...

so aggravated and having such a messed up afternoon you just wanted to drive really fast into another car because it was there? Trust me, it's one of those days. The kind of day where you want to bolt on a brush guard to your sedan and go 4 wheelin' through an opera house!

It's funny sometimes when you look back on these tough and troublesome situations and try and see the sequence of events that lead up to the volcanic eruptions we try so hard the rest of the time to avoid. These usually start with money issues for me. This one is no exception. A calamity of conditions lead to me bouncing 3 items for a total of $60 thrown out the window for fees on items that total less than that!!! ARRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Calgon take me away, NOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I've been there. Fortunately, haven't actually done it though! Hugs, Becca!