The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Give Me Five favorite candies, of all time or currently.
Everyone....well, ok not *every*one....most people enjoy candy. I certainly do! I've been on quite the candy trip lately. Here are my top five (currently), which ones are your favorites?
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups-Ever since I was a child, they are #1 with me!!!!!!!!! I have always loved them and enjoyed eating them. It's funny, when I got my first car, I though euphoria was driving fast while eating chocolate! LOL
2. Peanut Butter M & M's-I'm beginning to see a trend here, the chocolate, the peanut butter. These are wonderful and the 'eggs' they had as an Easter limited special were even better! I can't wait for those to come back next year.
3. Milky Way Dark-Now normally, I'm not a fan of dark chocolate at all but the first one of these I ever had was a bit warm from being in the car and um, YUM!
4. Twizzler Cherry Bites-Can you believe, not chocolate! These are great, a real treat for sure.
5. Jolly Ranchers-I don't get these very often but when I do, my mouth thanks me! They aren't very big candies but they pack a big punch full of flavors, especially the red ones!
4. Tamy ~ 3 Sides of Crazy
5. Sandy M
9. Dawn\'s Daily Life
10. Comedy Plus
13. Stacey @Real World Mom
17. Shannon H.
18. Misty\'s Words
|21. Joyce T.|
22. Multitasking Mama
28. Penny Lane