Thursday, April 03, 2008

Speaking of getting frustrations out

You know, home gyms are another great way to work out some pinned up frustrations. I've been watching the Biggest Loser this entire season and I am having some serious gym equipment envy! I have a treadmill, by the grace of God (literally) and I do love to walk on it (although I haven't in a while). But there is just something about the way those contestants use the equipment in alternating ways to get a better work out. Even when I had a gym membership before, I didn't utilize the equipment to the extent they do.

I guess it pays to have a bull headed trainer pumping you along the path as well. That's another reason I like to watch the show, to learn. Now, the application of that learning is where I fall severely short! Only a few more episodes to go before the finale! I still want to go on that show, that would be awesome!

2 comments:

Fresh Girl said...

I'd like to have some of that equipment, too, but mostly I'd like to have Jillian come to my house and give me a good beating. ;)

I'm rooting for Ali or Kelly to win it all!

BeccA's Buzz said...

Yeah, I think Ali has the best chance, she's totally rockin' those lbs!!! Woot!