Monday, April 14, 2008

Give Me Five Monday Meme - April 14, 2008


Due to work obligations in connection with the April 15th tax deadline (I work for an accounting and tax preparation office), I am unable to take time to construct a topic and original post and therefore this week's Give Me Five meme will be skipped. I do apologize as I know there are many people who look forward to participating and I don't want to let anyone down. However, this is a temporary, 1 week incident and we will begin again next week with our regularly scheduled meme on Monday. Thanks again to all the faithful participants, I do appreciate your posts and look forward to all future Give Me Fives!
Thanks, BeccA

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I'll admit that I am a little sad, but I do totally understand. Life happens! I'll be back around. Have a great week!

Sandee said...

Get your taxes done. See you next week. :)

BeccA's Buzz said...

Well, to be clear, it's not my own personal taxes that has my time under constraint. I work for a tax prep office!!! :) I will work well into the evening/night and back here early around 6 am to start the biggest and baddest day of the year! Most of my focus is trying to keep fires put out so my boss doesn't have *another* heart attack!

Alison said...

We just got ours in the mail this morning. I can't imagine working in an accountant/tax office this time of year. Wait a minute I can't imagine working there any time - I'm not organized enough for that. Don't work too hard girl!! See ya next week!! :)