Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday's Feast #148


Appetizer:
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…
The best thing about where I live is, all my stuff is there and no one can tell me what to do!

Soup:
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).
"Fresh Princess-Extra Strength" for all the high & mighty b&*%$es out there, you stink.



Salad:
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?
I don't honestly remember. Maybe an update to our payroll program.

Main Course:
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?
"Most likely to ... be missunderstood."

Dessert:
What two colors do you like to wear together?
Black and white. Exciting, huh???




11 comments:

Becky said...

"Fresh Princess" for all the high & mighty b&*%$es out there, you stink.


hahaha that's just FUNNY!!!

Happy Friday

jenny said...

You made me laugh, too. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Black and white, the possibilites are endless.
Your soup made me laugh. For the Princess in all of us!

Enjoyed your feast.
Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

wow, loved your feast!!

Eleisia said...

Great feast! Loved your soup, Fresh Princes! Thanks for visiting my feast. Stop by anytime.

FalnAngel7 said...

Great answer for the soup! Happy friday!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

I agree, black and white are great together!

Mitchypoo said...

We have the same dessert and I think B & W is exciting...and classy!

Mz Jackson said...

Black and white is a very chic combination and is very "in" right now! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi BeccaGirl..greeting from Indonesia

BeccA's Buzz said...

Just one greeting?