Thursday, June 21, 2007

Green Tea for me 3

Well, I have found another great one! Introducing my new favorite ready-to-drink green tea product:




I was really happy when I tried it. It is just sweet enough with the honey, and it does not have any other outside flavors from the tea itself. Nice. Not to mention it is substantially more affordable than the individual bottles of Snapple @ $1.59 each for a 20 oz. I can get a case of 24 tall 23.5 oz cans of the AriZona Green Teas @ a local warehouse store for $15!


Although, my quest to up my intake of egcgs is unknown by drinking the AriZona green tea with ginseng and honey. I searched the label and website to no avail on it's contribution of egcg to my daily count. So, I called the suggested 1-800-TEA-3775 phone number on the product. I had to leave a message, and about 5 days later, someone finally called me back. The kind man on the phone informed me that at this time, they did not have any information on the egcg content of their products. He also said that it was something they were looking into finding out so they could add the information to their packaging. For the time being, I'm going to assume that 23.5 oz of green tea has as much or more than the 55mg offered in a container of Snapple Green Tea.


So there you have it!

No comments: