Monday, January 7, 2008
The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Give Me Five hopes or goals you have for the new year!
This one is very simple, no resolutions allowed though! I don't like them!!
1. I hope I can get my finances in better order and get back on track towards paying off my debt and stop accumulating it!
2. I would like to get my house good and clean and not be embarrassed to have a guest over.
3. I would like to write the book that's blooming in my mind.
4. I would like to go forward with this group of women to put on a conference for 'Women in transition' here in St. Louis. More on that as it develops!
5. Last but certainly not least, I would like to incorporate more reading, writing and bible study into my life on an ongoing basis! This includes finding new ways to be an encourager to those around me and helping out more all around.
I think these are all attainable goals and hopes! They all start with an attitude adjustment and a refocusing of attentions. You can take a safety utility knife and carve a groove into your everyday life to make room to grow, at any age! I hope all of you can take steps in your lives to make goals for yourself and try to reach them!!!