Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thinking Thursday

I like to use Google Images searches to find many of the photos I share on this blog. You can get quite creative in the way you interpret an idea through photos. I have always loved photography so sharing photos of ideas, feelings and thoughts that are floating around in your head seems kinda in line with me, so why not? A new weekly post is born! Like older ladies to Lillian Vernon coupons, I am to photos and sharing! I would love this to inspire you to share what's going on in your head. You can simply share photos or even elaborate on them if you want to share the detailed thoughts with others or keep them guessing! Thanks for visiting and feel free to participate as well! If you do, leave me your link so I can come see your Thinking Thursday thoughts! Now, without further ado, here are some thoughts floating around in my mind today:



2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Would love to join in on this. I have my photo up. Do need to say what it is???
I like yours. It makes you think about the law and what it does...

http://sherriesblogstuff.blogspot.com/

Sherrie said...

Here is my newest Thinking Thursday....hope you like it. I do!!!

http://sherriesblogstuff.blogspot.com/