The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Give Me Five future events you are currently looking forward to and/or planning or attending.
I have alot going on and coming up that requires alot of work from me but there's so much to enjoy when it finally gets here!!!
1. Friday & Saturday, April 18 & 19-'Transformed' @ FBCA: Kirk Cameron, Ray Comfort and others are putting on a wonderful conference at my Mom's church. Please see my previous post called 'Kirk Cameron is coming to my town!' for all the details. The Friday evening session is a special conference being put on by the women's ministry and the guest speaker is Barbara Cameron (Kirk's mother) teaching about how to raise Godly children in an unGodly world. I plan to attend that as well. My mom mentioned Kirk will be in church Sunday morning as well, so looks like I will be visiting her church 3 days in a row, but woooo hoooo!
2. Saturday, May 3-Mother's Day Tea @ Valley View: This is proving to be a big task for me to get involved in with all the other things I have going on but it will be a nice day with mom and the other women in my life. I am looking forward to enjoying this tea!
3. Sunday, May 4-Baby shower for my cousin: I am planning this baby shower all on my own, I have so many ideas, it's difficult to narrow it down to just a few without going over board! It will really be alot of fun for everyone who comes. In a way, I am looking so forward to this happy occasion and celebration of love and new life and in a way, I have so much to do, I am anxious about getting it all done. Oh, who am I kidding? It's gonna be so fun and fabulous!
4. Mid June-Special delivery: My cousin is due on June 13th and we don't know if it will be a boy or a girl. So it will be an extra special delivery and surprise to boot! Yay!!!! I can't wait to meet this new member of our family, I love babies!
5. Summertime: I am really looking forward to getting out and enjoying the rivers and lakes and fishing and boating and 4 wheeling and so forth this summer with my dad and others. It has been a long winter for me and I am really really in need of some sunny days around here! I intend to take better advantage of the good weather and get out there in it!
5. Penny Lane
|6. maryt/the teach|
9. Stacey @Real World Mom
10. Joyce T.
|11. Dawn\'s Daily Life|
13. Tamy ~ 3 Sides of Crazy