Monday, June 09, 2008

Giving back...

My friend John has been blogging for only a couple of months now and I would like to send him this fun award as recognition! His blog is called Peaks & Valleys and I have really enjoyed reading along. So here's to you and your blog, John:

You can keep it for yourself & pass it on to someone else who's blog you enjoy, as well! Feel free to display it in your sidebar, because I think your blog is excellent! Maybe not as sweet as some led tail lights that glow purple when you push on your breaks, but definitely cool in it's own way for sure. Everyone, go see his blog and maybe share some link love!

2 comments:

John Daly said...

Why, I don't know what to say...I'd like to thank the Academy, my producers, the fans, (sniff, sniff), oh I just can't think right now under the pressure...but I love you all. Hi Mom!

BeccA's Buzz said...

Ha! Accepted with grace and comedy, I like it!