Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just an update...

There's lots going on over here behind BeccA's Buzz. No, I'm not busy adjusting my indoor lighting, although that would be a good idea! There are many fun things going on and I just simply have not made time to blog them yet. So here's a simple list, keep in mind, there are more I won't take time to mention at this time. I plan to post about each of these topics in the days to come, so come back by soon!

  • Father's Day weekend with dad (the good, the bad and the ugly)
  • My Sunburn (I'm a fried lobster!)
  • Baby DJ is here! (awaiting parental approval to share photos!)
  • Sex and the City Movie Review (I've seen it 3 times now and going again soon!)
  • Summertime plans (from BBQ's to VBS)
  • A new book on it's way (a gift from across the pond)
  • And much, much more!
I also wanted to offer an apology for not having hosted the Give Me Five Monday Meme this week. Under the circumstances, I'm sure you will understand. Stay tuned for more! Until next time, I'll leave you with this reminder that I should have taken more to heart on Sunday...

No comments: