Monday, June 09, 2008

Give Me Five Monday Meme #26

Monday, June 9, 2008

The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ beccagirl@charter.net


Give Me Five tips and tricks for keeping your house clean and clutter free.

I have a friend who keeps a very clean house. It seems sometimes that she's overly anal about house cleaning, but I always enjoy how clean and tidy things are when I visit her and appreciate all the hard work she does-everyday-to keep it looking clean. I am NOT a very good housekeeper. I get overwhelmed by the number of tasks and tend to just ignore them until they are full on projects that then take me all weekend long to get done. Like now, I've been cleaning house all weekend! Now that it's all clean (and beautiful, I might add, come back in a couple of days for pictures!), I'd like to keep it that way, maybe you can tell me how you keep up with yours! Do you have a cleaning schedule or just clean everything in the house every time? Help!

1. Create a house cleaning schedule.
2. Get clutter free forever.
3. Gather your cleaning supplies.
4. Get moving with some music that will keep you on the go.
5. Get help, Rome was not built (or cleaned) in a day!

Give Me Five Participants
1. Debbie
2. Tamy ~ 3 sides of crazy :)
3. Stacey@Real World Mom
4. Forgetfulone
5. Shannon H.
6. Penny Lane
7. Dawn\'s Daily Life
8. John Daly
9. maryt/theteach
10. Kwizgiver
11. Joyce T.

Learn more about Give Me Five here.

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

10 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Great ideas Becca - I love the music one!

oops I forgot to edit line 1 of Mr. Linky, but it's the right post.

threesidesofcrazy said...

Sorry Becca - it's been one of those mornings - would you mind deleting #2 - 3rd time is a charm. Thanks :)

BeccA's Buzz said...

Better, indeed! LOL

Anonymous said...

Mine is up! Sorry it's been so long since I've participated. I've barely been blogging at all... :-(

I love to clean with music playing! Helps to keep my mind off the boring task at hand!

Forgetfulone said...

Great topic. Right up my alley!
http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/2008/06/give-me-five-monday.html

ShannonW said...

Great topic for Give Me Five!

I played along.
http://shaycv.blogspot.com/2008/06/give-me-five-monday-cleaning-tips.html

Anonymous said...

Gosh -- I had to admit what a slob I am this week. LOL

Anonymous said...

Becca, my GM5 is up. A little humorous take on the meme. I hope you don't mind... :D
Give Me Five

Kwizgiver said...

I got some good tips... now if I can put them to use!

Joyce said...

My suggestions are finally up. Now I'm going to see what you all have to say. :P