Tuesday, December 16, 2008

BeccA, out!

Well today is the day, I'm outta here! I'm off on my Maryland trip for a few days. So far, so good on the inclimate weather. I keep checking the Southwest Airlines website and my flight is scheduled as 'on time'. It's supposed to start snowing again here pretty soon and I can see some flurries dancing around out there but I'm not worried. It could be worse...

I am, on the other hand, wishing I had partaken in some (Ok, alot of!) exercise or some Leptorexin or *something* to drop a couple pounds before flying. I hate being the 'fat loner chick' on the plane. Oh well, there's some incentive for next trip LOL I will try to blog while I'm gone, we'll see how it goes :) Tomorrow...the National Museum of the American Indian and the National Museum of Crime and Punishment in Washington, DC. Woot! The weather is supposed to be in the 50's and 40's this week in the Baltimore/Washington area with showers from time to time. I'll be right back!

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

I hope you had a great time and did not experience too many delays! :)