Monday, December 15, 2008

Give Me Five Monday Meme #44

Monday, December 15, 2008

The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ beccagirl@charter.net


Give Me Five favorite holiday songs.

I love Christmas music, in fact, I listen to it all year long! Some songs are more special than others. Every year, I like to discover which one of my favorite artists have put out a holiday album and I buy it up, sometimes sharing it with friends as well. This year, here are my favorite Christmas songs:

1. Third Day - O Holy Night.
2. Casting Crowns - Peace on Earth.
3. Third Day - Jesus, the Light of the World.
4. Casting Crowns - While you were sleeping.
5. Third Day - Do you see what I see?
Give Me Five Participants
1. Vivian
2. amber
3. PhoenixTheBloggingMama
4. Dawn\'s Daily Life
5. The Gal Herself
6. Kwizgiver
7. Pinaymama

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

Oh I totally forgot about O Holy Night and Do you see what I see? I really like both of those also!
I hope you have a great Monday BeccA! :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoy more of the old time singers...of course I am old...ha ha
Tell your Mom she is a party pooper...ha ha. How could you not love the Chipmunks!!! Tell her to get young at heart!!!

Kwizgiver said...

I have just too many favorites!

The Gal Herself said...

I loved doing this week's. Fun!