Monday, December 22, 2008

Give Me Five Monday Meme #45

Monday, December 21, 2008

The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ beccagirl@charter.net


Give Me Five favorite holiday foods.

There's nothing like the holidays for creative special foods that people only make once a year. Yummy!

1. Fudge.
2. Pumpkin bread.
3. Eggnog.
4. Cheese balls.
5. Turkey.

6 comments:

ShannonW said...

http://shaycv.blogspot.com/2008/12/give-me-5-monday-holiday-foods.html

1. Potato Candy
2. Divinity
3. Fudge
4. Turkey
5. Ham

Bethany said...

Mine is up at http://memebethany.blogspot.com/

Happy Holidays!

Kwizgiver said...

This week made me wonder why I only have these yummies at the holidays.

Clara said...

I'll share my party mix with you if you'll share some of that pumpkin bread. I love pumpkin bread.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

4streegrrl said...

Mine is posted. I realise that I've eaten three of the five things on my list in the last couple of days. Time to find some fruitcake and winter squash to finish it off! ;)

Phoenix said...

What an awesome theme for this week! :) You have a really yummy list, gotta love that Pumpkin bread!