Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Crush alert: Peyton Manning

As some of you already know, I have a HUGE crush on Peyton Manning. The guy is incredibly down to earth, funny, handsome, tall, a great football player (Super Bowl 41 MVP to say the least), the list goes on and on. Tonight while enjoying my weekly viewing of House, I watched a very entertaining commercial for Master Card starring Peyton:


So I visited the website and created a personalized suite talk greeting just to see what it was all about. Too funny!!! Peyton said my name and gave a pretty good pep talk to a friend of mine. Anyway, I just wanted to remind everyone that I have a big ol' crush on Peyton Manning, just in case anyone forgot today. Peyton, I luv ya! :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh*

Them Manny boys are mighty nice on the eyeballs. Love those clean cut, corn feed guys.

Did you know Peyton and Eli have a big brother? He injured is knee playing football in college.

The Bumbles said...

Ugh. Manning overload. He or Eli are on my TV every other commercial. Not to mention the fact that I am a Patriots fan. Tom Brady ain't bad either. Peyton was pretty funny on SNL, I'll give him that.

BeccA's Buzz said...

@The Bumbles Yes, that night Peyton Manning was on SNL was really a hoot! I can still see him dancing crazy in the locker room LOL

VeRo T said...

Oh my God!!! thats Peyton??? I think I dont hate him any more!!! xD

Anonymous said...

Thank god!! Someone else who share my huge crush on his royal hotness!!Mmmmm Love me some Peyton...Awesome pic!! Yummo!

Anonymous said...

i sure do love my man peyton!!go colts!

Anonymous said...

I saw his penis, I was the assistant trainer for tennessee while he was there. I must say, it is rather large.

BeccA's Buzz said...

@Anonymous #3.....Um, thank you for sharing? I can draw my own assumptions about these things...but I'm sure he would appreciate your modesty and confidentiality. :-/

Anonymous said...

how can you be anonymous if you tell everyone you were the assistant trainer? you are so dumb....so dumb....and gay for looking at his "equipment." First rule of the locker room: eyes above the waist all times.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ladies, it is ok to admire from afar but Peyton is my man. (He is not married is he?) Anyway it is cool to hear from so many Peyton lovers. Face it the guy is almost too much for the eyes. Here's to 2/7/2010 SuperBowl Win

Anonymous said...

OMG...Peyton Manning rocks my world! He is absolutly 100% GORGOUS! I love him! Die hard Colts fan right here baby! We are definatly going to bring home the win!