Friday, March 21, 2008

Thoughts of another time and place

I'm at work, like so many of you are too. I know, yucko, right? Well, I'm working at my desk but not on my computer so the screen saver starts up. The current screen saver on this computer is set to randomly display photos from a given file, which I have chosen my "European Vacation 07" file.

Watching these random photos of such vast array is very entertaining! I sit here with a child like grin, in anticipation of what photo will pop up next! My mind races from England to Italy to Wales!!! I mean, I've stayed in a Vegas hotel before, but hello, we're talkin' Ruthin Castle in Denbigshire, Wales and our airy apartment in Florence Italy here! My thoughts are definitely floating in another time and other places this afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice way to take a break from the hustle and bustle of our everyday routine!