The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ email@example.com
Please be aware that I am currently unable to send group emails from this account and will need to use an alternative for now. Please send me an email at the above addy for more details.
Give Me Five favorite memories from your Easter day 2008.
1. Easter morning breakfast at church. It is becoming an annual tradition at Valley View Baptist Church for the 'Valley Girls' (the name of our women's ministry) to host a breakfast on Easter morning before service for our church family . We kept it simple this year having fresh fruit, donuts, bagels & cream cheese, muffins, oatmeal and cereal. Fine food and good visitations were had all around!!
2. Easter morning church service rocked! This morning, we had extra people at the service because we ordained a new deacon and had one person get baptized. Our praise and worship was especially good this morning as well. I really do love my church! Praise God, Jesus has risen!!!
3. Seeing my pregnant cousin. Once I picked up mom, we made our way out to her cousin's house where some of the family had already arrived. Their daughter, the cousin I'm throwing the baby shower for, was already there and I got to see her belly for the first time in weeks! She's due in June so she has a couple of months to go but her belly has really popped out there! She's doing really well and I even go to see her ultrasound scans!! Yay!!!!
4. Lunch! We had a wonderful home cooked meal today, including stuffed mushrooms, yum!!! My tummy was so very happy after that meal.
5. Bingo!! My cousins always pick up lots of little gifts throughout the year and we play single slide card bingo until they are all distributed. Then we play more games to 'rob' each other, it's very fun and entertaining. It was another great and fun spirit filled Easter day for me!
|1. Sandy M|
3. Tamy ~ 3 Sides of Crazy
4. Stacey @Real World Mom
5. Stacey & Madison
6. Comedy Plus
10. Natalie - Red Sox Mommy
14. Penny Lane
18. Dawn\'s Daily Life
19. Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy (1st timer)
20. maryt/the teach