Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FREE SILVER JEWELRY!

I think I'm losing my mind! I've been turned on to a new website where you can get FREE sterling silver jewelry. The only thing you pay is $6.99 shipping! And I just can't leave it alone!

The home page has 4 different items that are displayed for 15 minutes each, then they go away and another comes on. There is another page that shows the next few items that will be available and you can even have it email you when selected items are available, FANTASTICO!!! I'm so addicted, I've already received 2 pr of earrings that were nicer than I expected and have a few more pieces for myself and gifts for others on the way.

What's that? Oh, you want to know where to find such a website? Well, I'm sure you do! Just like teenagers want to find a cure for blackheads, women will become obsessed with this site. I'm warning you, it's highly addictive...don't blame me later when you find yourself checking back over and over and thinking about what you might be missing when you are in the shower.....I'm just sayin'. SilverJewelryClub.com. Again, you've been warned! If you have any questions, drop it in a comment on this post. Or if you too have already been turned on to this site, let me know what fun items you've gotten so far! Enjoy!

No comments: