Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Fox tickets came today!

Yay!!! I'm all excited because my tickets have finally arrived for the Fabulous Fox Theatre Broadway series! Yay....................................

This season is the first time I am a 'subscriber' which means I purchased a ticket in the same seat for each show, which saves me money and offers benefits like purchasing additional tickets for the shows before they go on sale to the public! Nice. Purchasing tickets is easy for things like this these days since services like authorize.net and others came along. Just a few clicks and you got a seat!

First up, The Color Purple. I'm so excited, it's one of my favorite movies. It's so powerful and moving that just hearing the music and seeing the girls playing in the field in the opening scene makes me cry because I know what's going to happen! I can't wait to see how the movie will be interpreted to the stage. I'm so excited!!! I'm gathering anybody and everybody who wants to go along, let me know!!!

1 comment:

Forgetfulone said...

I bet that is going to be great! I love to go to the theater!

Sorry I didn't do GM5. I had plenty to say, but I am so behind on reading my blogs since school started yesterday. I've got to get caught up!