Thursday, August 21, 2008

Momma Mia the movie, here I come!

Well, I'm finally going to see 'Momma Mia' the movie tonight. I will be going with my friend Karen and my own momma. It should be a fun time! I've never seen the musical, but my friend Karen who's going has seen it 3 times. So, in preparation of the movie tonight, I've been listening to Abba Gold: Greatest Hits all afternoon! (Like a bride-to-be might indulge in some Ephedrasil Hardcore fatburner in order to fit into that wedding dress she bought that was 3 sizes too small...why do people do that??) Anyway, I'm getting all worked up and excited about it. I'm going to go to the website and watch the movie trailer now :-)

2 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

The first song kind of caught me off guard, but I loved it! Did you?

BeccA's Buzz said...

Well, it was very cheesy. I mean, I know how musicals can be...but it just seemed SO fake and forced with the singing. I didn't like some of the 'extras' that they incorporated into the story that was apparently not in the musical, according to my friend Karen. It was just ok for me, I wasn't wowed except for the location and background. Of course, I want to go to Greece now!!! :-)