Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A new Dollar Tree for me!

Ok, I am so easily amused...I got way too excited this morning on my way to work when I discovered that the old Goodwill building which has been closed for a while, is now being turned into a new Dollar Tree store! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be ginormous!

I love Dollar Tree over some of the other local dollar stores because of the quality and variety they boast. Granted, you can't buy high tech stuff there like a Plantronics Voyager 520 bluetooth what-cha-ma-gig but that's ok because I already have a bluetooth thingy and never use it. I need cheap scrapbooking supplies and filler gifts and all sorts of other fun stuff they carry. If it wasn't for Dollar Tree stores, the baby shower I threw for my cousin wouldn't have been 1/2 as nice! Yay, me! :D

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

I love Dollar Tree. We have one in our town. They have some pretty cool stuff!!!

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hi, I'm Debbie! How are you? This is my first time to your blog. I love the Dollar Tree too! We have something in common already! LOL! Please stop by my blog any time (:

Mommy Minded said...

mmm mmm mmm i love me some dollar tree! lol