Monday, August 18, 2008

Give Me Five Monday Meme #32

Monday, August 18, 2008

The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ beccagirl@charter.net


Give Me Five current prayer requests. (remember, this isn't an opportunity to gossip!)

I have alot on my heart right now and thought other's might as well. We are supposed to lift each other up in prayer! James 5:16 says: "Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much."

1. A & P. Some friends of mine who have been living in England are returning stateside tomorrow. My prayer for them is to have as smooth of a transition as possible, for them not to be overly upset by leaving a place they have come to love deeply and that they (and all there belongings) have a safe trip back and arrive in good health and good spirits!

2. J D. I have a friend who is having some health problems right now. They have been getting worse and tomorrow she will get some results back from a biopsy. I'd just like to ask for your prayers for her that along with the results, the Dr. will also have a decent plan for treatments or solutions to the issues and that God will bring healing to her life and let this be a witness to others around her who don't have as much faith in Him as she does.

3. D & D. Please remember to pray for my cousin and her son. I don't have all the details of the situation but my cousin really needs to get back on track with her relationship with God and take care of her issues with drugs and get back to a life that is fitting for a young soul.

4. M M. Also remember a friend of mine in prayer that she gets back on track in her life and marriage. I know she has experienced some heartaches recently but her actions have not reflected Christ and she has cut me out of her life for calling her attention to her inappropriate behavior. Even though she is no longer talking to me, forever or for right now, I still love her and pray that she has enough support in her life to get through this difficult time and not venture too far into sin to figure it all out. Some things that are done can never be undone and it's difficult to sit back and watch someone make mistakes and take steps towards doing those things.

5. My boss. I just pray that he can find a way to make his business thrive without costing him his life. He has heart problems and the stress of this business is beginning to show the signs of how it's taking a toll on him.

Give Me Five Participants
1. Tammy
2. Kwizgiver
3. Cat.
4. Beverly (by Grace)

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

5 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

What a wonderful theme! Thank you!

Kwizgiver said...

Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers for those of your list. I don't have five... which is wonderful...

Cat. said...

My reply is up and I'm off to read and write down every else's in my prayer list.

Thanks for this--great idea!

Anonymous said...

Great theme for this week. I have added mine. Love the graphics. Where do you find them.

bp said...

This looks fun! I'll have to remember to stop by on Monday!