Tuesday, July 31, 2007

BeccA's Buzz has a new face

Well, I've been playing around with the html (which, btw, I have never been trained in) making some updates to the look of this blog. I'm using it as a sort of way to share myself with you and also record and reflect on things as they come about in order to have a journal of sorts to look back on. The journey is important to me. So I thought making changes to the layout and look will get me going on that path. I plan to begin to incorporate more of my hobbies and activities on here as well as sprinkle in some PayPerPost ads as I can get them.

PayPerPost really has been a great tool for me to earn some extra cash and be creative with my writing. So far, I have done 55 regular posts and 1 PPP Direct post (can you believe that!?). If you've ever been interested in getting paid to talk about websites and services and such, might I suggest PPP. Look in the sidebar towards the bottom for a bright green badge which will take you bloggers directly to the site to get set up. It's free and fun! I've interacted with many new and interesting people in the forums. The people of PPP, fellow bloggers like us, are very helpful when sharing their experience and knowledge. They have lots of suggestions to boost traffic, up your PR and on and on. It has certainly influenced the way I do things around here. :)

For more info on how I can create a post here for your business, review your blog or otherwise work with you to create buzz for your interest, see the blue PPP Direct badge in the sidebar just below the "I disclose" badge. It's very quick and easy to get set up. I would love to work with you, if you feel my blog is fitting to your business, maybe we can work out a post plan!

Some of the topics I plan to cover and/or start posting about regularly in the future are:
-Scrapbooking : pages
-Scrapbooking : tips and tricks
-Travel photos
-Bible study notes
-More movie reviews
-Sewing projects
-TV program comments
-General life moments

So come back and visit, go ahead and click on that bookmark button somewhere up there for easy return. Because I have a lot of very interesting things that you won't want to miss coming your way soon!!

1 comment:

Alice said...

I'm looking forward to the future posts on the new topics, especially the Bible notes and travel photos. Happy Thursday!