The Rules: "Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those sites and comments, letting them know that they have been tagged and to come read the post so they know what they have to do."
1. I've visited 24 states: Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, Iowa, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Maryland and Pennsylvania. That's pretty good for a working class single girl from Mid America! (An update on this count will be needed after my next trip!)
2. I have some OCD issues. Folding paper, straightening things.....I call it my obsessive compulsive perfectionism. I can't stand for things to be crooked or not finished. If you knew me, this one would make sense to you.
3. I dropped out of high school in the 11th grade and got my GED about 2 months before I would have graduated and consider myself ahead of the game because of it ;-) LOL
4. I'm a Missouri Board Certified Nurses Assistant. Unfortunately, I can't pay my bills working in that industry with only a CNA certificate. So I work in accounting & payroll prep.
5. I love fishing and camping and going to the river. My favorite is going fishing in the river or a lake in a boat. Pack up a lunch and your rods, jump in the boat, woooooooee! I would do it every weekend if I could! I wish I was there right now.
6. I've lived my entire life (33 yrs) in St. Louis, MO - Gateway to the West, and I've only been up in the Arch 1 time (when I was 21).
7. I was the only girl in my neighborhood growing up and that's why I love doing guy stuff. (I'm a great catch, somebody!!! Anybody? No? ok.)
8. I played tennis for two years in high school. I was 3rd string singles and one of the seasons, I was almost undefeated. Only lost 1 match. I think she cheated, but she was much bigger than me, so I didn't say anything LOL I still like to play, but I can never find a partner. I've taken to playing my version of racket ball by myself. It's comparable, good for exercise and it's fun!