Monday, July 23, 2007

Season for change - a time for sharing

Hey, you.

Yeah, you blogspot bloggers, have you found any good websites with templates we can use other than the default templates?

I feel a need for a new look...an upgrade to my facade, if you will. So I'm looking for anyone who has links to sites with free templates for use with blogger.

I guess not just templates. I don't want to narrow my vision to just templates. I'd be interested in other fun items as well. I don't really want to have one of those junky looking blogs - you've seen them: everything's flashing and scrolling or there's so much advertising and other junk, you can't even see the content? I like clean, simple, attractive and interesting. So, what's out there?

Anybody.................anybody??

Leave suggestions in a comment below, then come back later, too. You might find something interesting left here by someone else!!

No comments: