I didn't have any issues with her questions except for one. I never know how to answer this when I'm put on the spot, I suppose I should have given it some forethought knowing it's usually a common interview question...."Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" The first thought that pops into my head is always, "Duh, employed!" LOL I don't suppose I had a very interesting answer to that one. Perhaps I can think of a better answer and write it down and *if* I get called back for a second interview, I can address it again. Some other questions that she asked me and I believe I answered very well were:
- Why am I leaving my current job?
- On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the least and 10 being the highest), how organized would I say I am?
- Do I balance my own checkbook?
- Do I pay my own bills?
- How has your employer benefited from hiring me?
- How do I handle when other people make mistakes?
- What do I think about making and/or having friends at work?
- Which type of supervision do I prefer, hands on or at arms length?
I'm excited! I was really worried that I would go there and find out that the job would be too big for me, but according to what she told me about the duties, it sounds right up my alley! So be praying for me that I will get a call back, if it's the Lord's will, of course! I am going to go research 'Thank you' notes so I can put one in the mail to her today! Thanks everybody, keep me in your prayers!!!!