Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Fax from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks!!!

So, we have a fax machine in our office that is relatively new. Unfortunately, it is cheap. Or rather, poorly made. It's so finicky that you actually have to feed multiple sheets through by hand, one at a time!! And don't even get me started with receiving faxes!!!!
Yesterday, I actually had to smite it with rolled up paper like a bad dog, because that was better than finding that hammer we have in the store room!
After watching the boss stand over it and complain about feeding through each sheet, I was reminded of that scene from the movie 'Office Space' where they took the annoying printer out in a field and rocked it. Remember?





Hopefully, we will be replacing it soon and I won't have to go to the trouble of grass stains on my pants!

BTW: This post is not intended to condone stealing.

No comments: