Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday's Feast #143

Appetizer:
Tell about a time when you had to be brave.
When I was a kid, we had to be brave when my dad would be in one of his drunken rages. Sometimes we got out of our beds and went in to hide under mom and dads much bigger bed. Later, after he had passed out, my mom would find us asleep under there.

Soup:
Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing?
Shrek the Third!!! May 18th, 2007

Salad:
Name an item you try to always have on hand.
Cell phone.

Main Course:
Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it!
Lots of windows letting in the bright sunlight & beautiful views, screens to let in the breeze and keep out the bugs, soft comfy furniture, lots of pillows, a table to enjoy a good meal of some kind of grilled or bbq'ed meats and traditional sides, good friends and family, games, music, lots of laughter, cool iced tea, fishing rods and keys to the boat in the corner by the open door, and everyone excited about going out later for a swim!

Dessert:
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you?
I would probably say 1 to religion. I don't put my faith in religion, I put it in God the Father of all creation. So, I guess you could say 10 for spiritual. They really are 2 different topics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO looking forward to Shrek also. Happy feasting.

BeccA's Buzz said...

Thanks!!