Thursday, May 31, 2007

"On the Lot" rocks!

FINALLY!!! The website for 'On the Lot' is up and running at full capacity...offering us a chance to review the comedy shorts from this week's episode.

If you don't watch this show, I would consider giving it a chance. I love the creative aspects of these types of shows.

My favorite for this week's challenge of making a 1 minute comedy short is:

"Replication Theory" by Sam Friedlander. I think we've all encountered this situation at some point, and his twist ending is just great!

My second favorite is called "Getta Rhoom" by Jason Epperson.

I didn't think for one minute that the actor in this film had special needs other than a fashion consultant or something. You could hear the audience reacting just like we were at home, with buckets of laughter. I was very surprised to hear Carrie Fisher say she was actually 'Offended...'. Relax a little, have some popcorn or something!
Check out all the films for yourself, and catch the show on Monday nights!

2 comments:

Angie said...

This show is great! I loved the movie about the lady giving birth.

Crazy Working Mom said...

We've been watching the show as well. I was shocked to see the they were offended by this film. Some people just overreact about things too easily!