Monday, May 07, 2007

Friday's Feast #142

Appetizer:
Name something you would not want to own.
A checking or any other account @ US Bank.

Soup:
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).
Baby fine, sometimes curly, sometimes straight, soft, shiny, brown (although naturally, darkest brown before black), long.

Salad:
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.
I'll never forget the Alamo. (Just joking, I've never been there)

Main Course:
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?
Kirk Cameron's wife....why? Duh.

Dessert:
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.
I was born in the back of an old Chevy, with Elvis singing 'Who am I?' on the 8 track.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Has noone explained the Friday Feast to you? It's kind of supposed to be on Friday...hence the name...

BeccA's Buzz said...

Well, you see, I was out of town on Friday night...so, late or not, there it is.
:)

Unknown said...

That's why you backdate.

BeccA's Buzz said...

eh, backdate-schmackdate