Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday's Feast #145

Appetizer:
Name a sound you like to hear.
The sound of a jet engine taking off, thrusting me into the sky in the direction towards fun.

Soup:
What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Favorite?? I have to choose one!? I guess American...it's the most popular one around. Great for sandwiches, conveniently packaged, melts well, has a great flavor.

Salad:
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?
I try to, if I can. Being single with no kiddos helps!

Main Course:
When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?
Wait a minute...I'm trying to think of it....seems like.....no.....maybe it was......hold on, I'll get it....oh forget it. I can't remember. There-that long! LOL

Dessert:
Fill in the blank: I notice ____________ when _____________.
I notice it's bright when the sun shines. Duh

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, I believe cheddar is the most popular cheese.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Great feast. Have a great weekend. This is my first feast so please join me...LOL

Angel Mama ():)

BeccA's Buzz said...

Patrick, it's always something with you....ok, most popular in my house growing up.
:P