Friday, May 04, 2007

Green Tea for me

So, I've been hearing and reading alot about the benefits of drinking green tea. I've even discovered a nice blog filled with information, opinions and benefits. Just one of many, actually.

So I decided to try some different ones and see what all the hype is about.

So far, I tried one with green apple flavoring. It was good, but a little on the sweet side and seemed to leave a horrible aftertaste. I only drank about 1/3 of it. Blah, not impressed so far.


The newest in my experiment, is made by Snapple. It says it's all natural. It's actually quite good! It's refreshing and lightly sweet. Normally I enjoy *VERY* sweet teas...but this is nice!




So, are there any green tea lovers out there? What benefits can you claim from drinking it?

No comments: