The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified. Sign up for weekly reminder emails at email@example.com.
Give Me Five things you like and/or dislike about your birthday.
Today is my birthday! I'm '25' today, yay!!! I firmly believe that there are things everyone likes and dislikes about their birthdays. So here are mine:
1. I like cake. I love cake, actually. And somehow-someway, I always get cake on or around my birthday! What's bad about that?
2. I dislike getting older. Not for vane 'I don't look young anymore' reasons, just because I sorta feel like time is getting away from me and I'm not exactly where I thought I would be at this point. So for now, I'm '25'. Ask me again next year and guess what? I'm '25'.
3. When I was a child, I disliked my birthday being in winter time. My brother's birthday is in May and he always had fun backyard parties. I have had many snowy birthdays here in the midwest.
4. I like getting presents and birthday cards! Not in that 'I need things from other people' way, but in that 'people care enough to think of me' way. Your birthday is that one day a year that is supposed to be all about you. To celebrate you! So it's nice to be remembered.
5. I dislike the fact that my birthday is so close to Christmas. I know what you are thinking, it's not like my birthday is really that close to Christmas, but in the grand scheme of the entire year. You celebrate your birthday and you get the feeling that people are thinking, 'Didn't I just get her something?' by the time Christmas rolls around LOL Of course, I have a friend who's birthday is the day after Christmas and I don't feel that way about her! It's probably all in my head LOL
|1. Mom Knows Everything|
2. And Miles to Go...
5. Deb - Mom of 3 Girls
6. Comedy Plus
|7. Misty Dawn|
8. Mama Pajama
11. Cheaper By the Half Dozen