Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hospital for the Holidays

Something we all dread: a loved one unexpectedly in the hospital during the holidays. I have not had the displeasure of this experience in many years, thank God!

My friend's mom was taken to the hospital with some issues yesterday and they are still sorting out what's going on and working out a treatment plan to get her back up on her feet and home where she belongs. I told her if she wanted some attention, there are better ways than this!

For all those people out there who wish they were at their homes or even an Orlando vacation home instead of a hospital room this holiday season, this is my post to let you know I am reminded of all the suffering and I will remember all of you in my prayers. We certainly have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season, if we are not in this situation. Remember that others are and pray for them!

No comments: