Thursday, November 15, 2007

I promise...

I haven't forgotten about telling the story of my trip. We last left the story at the end of my early morning visit to Stonehenge. I will, I promise, I will get back to this story! The next stop on the itinerary is Bath, England.

I've just been so very busy with work and church and being out of town and such, I just haven't had time to get back to my posts! Part of the issue is I have to go into my photos from the trip and resize the photos. If I don't take the time to do this step, Blogger has issues uploading the files because my camera has so many mega pixels...basically it creates very detailed and large files for each one. That's great for quality of the photos, but it causes me to have to resize each one I'll be using here. That step takes time...and then there's the actual writing of the post.....anyway, don't fret, I haven't forgotten about it...I just haven't had the time recently. I promise to rectify that in the next few days :-) Until then, enjoy this nice photo from the post that is to come next from my European Vacation!

No comments: