Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo Starts today!

This post marks my official kick off in the National Blog Posting Month challenge!

All I have to do is post once per day-each day of November. That's it! I think I can handle that. I am quite the talker, after all.

It's not too late to join us in the challenge. Each member has a homepage to stay organized and gather friends from other participating blogs. There's even a blogroll to join in an effort to spread the link love. So start now, vow to post atleast once per day and you too can win prizes and be in on the fun challenge. Visit my homepage to view my progress!

2 comments:

Sephyroth said...

I'm stopping by while trying to leave comments on as many NaBloPoMo blogs as possible.

You can find more information about the commenting challenge and even join the group here. :)

It looks like you're going to be good to go for the whole month. I'll have to check back for some more of your photos from your European vacation; excellent pics of Stonehenge! ;)

Sephyroth
http://www.sephyroth.net

Anonymous said...

It looks like you like contests. Cool. I've never won anything, but perhaps that is because I don't enter them?

Have you read The Prizewinner of Defiance Ohio?

Scooting down to read your Stonehenge experience.

(here from NaBloPoMo)