Sunday, November 25, 2007

NaBloPoMo - Keeping it alive!!!

As some of you may remember, I am participating in the National Blog Post Month. Which means, I have to post atleast once per day-every day of the month of November. So far this month, I have done this! No cheating, no changing dates or post times...I have kept it up each day of this month!

I am not at home and am unsure if I will be able to make it home in time to post from home today, so I am posting from my friend's computer (thanks guys!) in order to get my post done for today. This may not be much of a post, but it's all I got, so take that! :-)

2 comments:

Barb said...

I remember hearing about this last year and wishing I would have gotten in on it as back then I was posting about five or six times a day. LOL

Misty DawnS said...

Hi Becca - I'm in NaBloPoMo too, so I know what you mean about making sure you get that one post in that day, no matter what else is going on.

By the way - are we doing Give Me 5 Monday?