Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo prize I'm offering!

One lucky blogger will win a 6 month Wood Level membership to GoldToken.com!

If you haven't signed up yet to participate in the National Blog Posting Month Challenge, it's not too late! All you have to do is post on your blog atleast once a day-every day in November! Bring your blog and be a part of the challenge and you might win this fun GoldToken membership from me or one of the many other fun prizes!

GoldToken.com has so many games and so many variants to choose from! It is a great turn based website where you can play games with your friends, participate in tournaments and clubs...the list goes on and on! They offer free guest privileges as well as varying levels of paid memberships to suit all levels of game playing interests. I've been a member for years and frankly, I wouldn't give it up! I know this prize will be thoroughly enjoyed by anyone who wins. GoldToken can be played from around the world and is for all skill levels.

Visit my homepage over at NaBloPoMo or the Prizes page and discover what awaits your participation! (It's all free to you to do what you already do! LOL)

No comments: