Thursday, October 11, 2007

Elephant

My friend sent me a link to this game and it's fun! Warning: it's also sort of addicting! She called it dodge, the tab only says 'Elephant' so I'm not sure of it's official name.

It's a challenging game where you use the right and left arrow keys to jump a sweet yellow chick back and forth whilst the unpredictable foot of the elephant taunts you in every direction trying to catch you off guard so it can stomp you! All the while, it times you to see how long you can keep it alive! I have to have the volume almost off, so I can't make out what is being said, but it looks funny! My best time so far is 23.8!!! What about yours? Play it, then post your top score here in the comments section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, you tempted me, I'm going to go play it!!