Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oh happy day!

I'm not sure what changed about today. Maybe it was ordering cake (my fave!) for 2 upcoming fun and happy events. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's that things are better between my dear friend & I, as of late. Maybe I'm feeling good about being helpful instead of taking the lazy way about things.

All I know is, I'm in a fantastic mood! The day started off by getting cut off followed by some un-nice gestures and words with a fellow driver, but somehow has completely turned around! I mean, I'm not going to be putting on animal masks and dancing in the streets or anything, but I. am. feeling. good! I have a feeling something good is going to happen. I'll keep you posted!!

(I found this doing a google search for happy day!)

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Positive thoughts bring positive things. You go girl. :)