Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Wow, what a busy weekend! Saturday morning I went to pick up some items from my dear cousin for a party coming up soon. Details to follow, later. I then went to meet my friends for the annual trip to the pumpkin patch! I really love this event. Every year it's more and more fun for me, partially due to the fact that the kiddos are getting older and partially due to the fact that there are less adults than in previous years-less specific adults, ones that I'm fine not seeing, if you catch my drift.

Anyway, good times were had by all! Here are the boys (which I call 'nephews') gathering pumpkins to put in the wagon.

I always like going to Stuckmeyer's pumpkin patch in Arnold, MO. You can go right out in the field and pick your own or choose from the one's they've harvested and are for sale inside. This pumpkin patch offers a country store, snacks of all kinds, kettle corn, drinks, a free and/or inexpensive extras like bounce houses, animals, free character boards to stick your face in for photo ops, playgrounds, sand box, petting zoo, pony rides, hay rides, train rides and this year they even had an area set aside with music and tables to sit and eat or take a break!

While playing on the playground, my friend brought to my attention, the view of one of the ends of a bounce house type fun house for the kids. Here's what we saw:

What were they thinking? I'm almost sure someone could have benefited from a little bit of market research on this one. You've heard of a 'baby factory', well this one looks more like a 'toddler factory'!

Good night, I'm still not sure what they were thinking on this design. Anyway, it was a great time, the weather was even a bit warm! This was just Saturday morning, mind you. The afternoon brought another fun event, more details later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks like so much fun!!Love the pictures.