Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A 'Totally Fabulous' Award!


Thank you to my good friend Alison over at Cherished Moments with my 2 Angels for passing this award on to me! It's so fun to be thought of in times like these ;-)

I reserve the right to pass it along at another time, as I could only think of a couple of ladies at the moment to pass it to, and they happened to also be on Alison's list of recipients! LOL

Alison, thanks again for all the encouraging words and always visiting my blog and anxiously awaiting my arrival home from a long journey. I promise, pictures are on the way!!!! Thanks, Alison, you're awesome and totally fabulous too!!!

Award History: This award was designed by Mike At Ordinary Folk and was originally offered by Christy of Totally Fabulous. This award is for "bloggers who are fun, cool, and of course Totally Fabulous!”

3 comments:

Alison said...

Becca, you are so very welcome! I enjoy reading your blog and found myself visiting at least once a day while you were gone! I'm so sorry I had a long list of recipients...I should have saved some for everybody else. It's always so hard for me to choose... :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award.

Alice said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the award! Great looking award button too. :D