Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm a finalist!!!

I'm a finalist in a Whogets.com contest for a Pirates of the Caribbean DVD. If you wouldn't mind too terribly, could you please go over and throw a vote to me??? I really need it to catch up, someone has a lot of friends there! LOL

I'd love to get this movie and share it with all my friends and family too! My dad would like it if he hasn't seen it already. He lives alone in the country, so I try to pick up movies for him and stuff. Anyway, I try not to put sob stories on there, because so many people do and I personally think it's annoying! Besides, I have a blessed life, no need to spoil it thinking about unhappy things!!! Signing up is easy and free, so please check it out. I've won a couple of other DVDs that I passed to my dad too. Thanks everybody!!!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I voted for you. Good luck. :)