Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm beginning to forget already!

I'm writing a post right now about my trip. It's Episode #2, actually. I have forgotten alot of stuff already!!! I'm so glad I took so many pictures. Although, I'm finding I don't have photos of things I remember taking pictures of, so not sure what's going on there. It's alot of work posting about this trip, I'm really trying not to give every single detail and yet, I've only made it to England and the day of my arrival!! I hope you all don't mind, but you wanted to hear about my trip! Also I just found out I can copy and past it into MS Word and print it! You know what that means, don't you?????

Scrapbooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, I can just print it out and add it to my scrapbook! that way I don't have to journal all this over again...cause let me tell you, it's alot of work typing this! I've spent waaay more time than I should, and I've only just begun! I just hope I don't forget any more of it! Another good thing is, if I remember more later, I can always update the post and add it in!

Wheeeeew! I'm gonna need a vacation in one of those Condo Hotels after I'm done writing these posts!!! But it's all good :-) I really hope you enjoy reading it!

No comments: