Saturday, August 25, 2007

At work again on Saturday

In preparation of my upcoming trip and due to the fact that I have a lot of work to get done (and being distracted by my blogging habbit!), I am at work again on a Saturday. I don't mind really, it's not like strenuous physical labor. And all too soon (20 days to be exact!) I will be off to Europe on my vacation for 2 weeks and not worried at all about working all these Saturdays!

Boy it will be weird not to be at work for so long...I won't miss it here, though I think my boss will have a renewed appreciation for me by the time I get back. You see, he will have to do all the payrolls that I normally do while I'm gone, plus whatever work he has to do as well! Yeah, take that bossman! LOL

One thing I think we could use around this office is possibly some collaboration software. I've been at him to get a website for our business and they offer website content management, business email solution and enhanced communication among managers and employees. Besides, they offer a free 30 day trial! Anyway, I guess I can't expect him to move too quickly on these things, we only first got high speed internet here in the office a few short months ago! And wouldn't have it now, if it weren't for me pushing and then actually calling and getting it all going and setting it all up, thank you very much! ;-)

No comments: