Monday, August 27, 2007

I need to formulate a list

Yes, as you might remember, I am Queen List-maker! But I am beginning to feel the crunch of time coming down on me with my planning and preparing for this trip. I mean, just look at the countdown over there in the sidebar...it's not taking a break! As of the time of this post, I am looking at only 19 days before take off!

So, I will need to make a list of everything I am expecting to get done before leaving and I need to coordinate it with the schedule I have already created for the days left. Right now I have a list of different topical lists of things that either have to be bought, printed, copied, acquired, packed, read or completed before I can leave! Those lists include (but are not limited to *that's the accountant in me*):
  • Things to pack: carry on
  • Things to pack: luggage
  • Things to do to prepare for trip
  • Paperwork for traveling
  • Things to do at home to be gone for 2 weeks
So as you can see, I really need to consolidate all this information into one so I don't miss anything. I have a feeling, I'm going to need a vacation after my vacation!

No comments: