Saturday, August 25, 2007

It's funny sometimes...

how you can find fun things online quite by accident, that you end up really liking!

So I have this friend, Patrick who DJs a show called 'The Patrick D. Show' over at MoJoRadioLive. Anyway, whilst trying to get to a point that I could listen to his show, I had to end up...well, I'm still not sure how it all works. There's now an iTunes player involved, basically the point of my story is, I've been turned onto this internet radio station called Live365! They have 10,000 radio stations all free and commercial free (except for the ones they inject to get us interested in buying a paid membership, but I don't mind a few of these from time to time. It beats real radio with commercials every 10 minutes for 10 minutes!

Oh, also, not to shock anyone, but I apparently like listening to the fun sounds of a station called Polynesian Underground. I like it! It's sorta reggea & stuff....reminds me of my trip to the Bahamas and such. Good times...

This is NOT a paid post! Look, it's link-free!!! ;-)

No comments: