Monday, August 27, 2007

Taking donations

I've been working so hard these past few months to earn the extra cash needed to take this trip. I do so apologize for having what must seem like tons of posts about my upcoming vacation, but you see, it's the biggest thing on my mind right now. Most things I will be doing from now until I leave, will be centered around getting ready for take-off. Now back to what I was saying.

I've been working overtime, selling things on ebay, using this blog, collecting aluminum cans and really, pretty much everything short of starting a home based business to make the cash. I'd love to go on this trip and come home debt free from it! I don't want to come home and make payments on my memories. I believe this can be done! So, if you care to, I'm now taking donations LOL Just joking of course, unless you really wanted to, send me a comment and I'll tell you where to direct your much appreciated funds LOL

No comments: