Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nasty crack

I was driving along on the highway last night when out of no where, well, not NO where, obviously it was kicked up from the road or maybe someone's tire....oh never mind, anyway, I was driving along when - KA-BLAMMO!

Instant crack-age. I mean, we are not talking about a tiny little ting or scratch in the tempered glass. This was an instant break which fingered off in like 2 or 3 directions. This morning I was greeted with the accompanying and every so inevitable split going off from it. I would suppose the split is aided by the humidity and heat extreme we are encountering here in the Midwest. Man this is gonna cost me, it's directly in front of my view starting from the top and going down right now about 8 or 9 inches.

These things happen I guess. I can't cry too much, for all I know, I've done the same to someone else unbeknown by me. If I have before, sorry!!! My turn for a payback I guess.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh Nooooo! So sorry. :(